Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Taiwan's Air...What the Hell!!!

In my opinion, riding scooter to work every morning is the most painful thing to me in Taiwan. Within that 25mins, I can absorb plentiful Dioxin and CO2...nice isnt it?....NO!!!Think about it, during summer time, if you are riding a scooter under the scary temperature ( hot enough to melt a tire!) and there is an old scooter blowing shity smoke on you on your left hand side; and some coughing old man keeps smoking on your ride hand side, and there are also trucks and bus in front of you sending you all the fresh dust and dioxin, how will you feel? Its...its hell! But thats not scary, the scary thing is that people on the street seem pretty comfortable under that situation...I remember last time I saw a couple riding a scooter, they could chat and laugh happily inside the dark smoke the bus blew on them. I guess their lungs are probably made of iron or something@_@ Wake up people, that shitty smoke is poisonous!!

Oh, by the way, I posted last time I was going to share my demos here but it seemed not so easy. Why? Because I can't upload data files using blog@_@. So i still have to find a free space to put my files...stupid blog...I think I over-estimated you (*'3')

George

No comments: